Boys and Girls
- Black blazer with Prendergast Vale College badge (Secondary phase only)
- V-neck black pullover with green stripe and Prendergast Vale College badge
- Black and green striped clip-on tie (KS2, 3 & 4) or tie on elastic (Early Years & KS1)
- Black, low-heeled school shoes. Boots, trainers and canvas shoes are not permitted and shoelaces must be black
- Plain black coat
- Students may wear a plain black scarf, hat and gloves
- White closed-neck shirt
- Regulation black back vent skirt, no shorter than the knee, or black tailored school trousers
- Black or flesh-coloured tights, or black or white knee or ankle socks. Footless tights or
- leggings are not permitted.
- Green gingham summer dress (Primary phase only, during the summer term only)
- White shirt
- Black school trousers
- Black or white socks
- PE Kit – boys and girls
- Black polo shirt with Prendergast Vale College badge
- Bottle-green football shorts
- Plain black jogging bottoms
- Sports trainers, appropriate for indoor or outdoor games
- Black or white sports socks
- Students may wear one small, single stud earring (plain gold or silver only) in each earlobe and a watch. No other jewellery may be worn.
- Hair colour must be natural. Haircuts must not incorporate shaved designs or patterns.
- Make-up should be unobtrusive; nail varnish and false nails are not permitted.
- Hair accessories should be plain black.
- Students who wish to cover their heads for religious reasons may wear a plain black covering.
Our uniform is supplied by Whitehall Clothiers:
244a Lewisham High Street
Tel: 020 8852 8967